We have all had or at least heard of brownies; these are cookies. Based on a traditional sugar cookie recipe, these large wafers of either brown or greenish tint are baked delights that will leave you laughing for hours at a time! You’ll need to have already made Ganja butter because contrary to popular belief, you cannot simply eat pot and get high. Marijuana is lipidic and THC absorbs through fatty molecules, (like those in butter). If you haven’t made some butter yet, get on it! Once you’re done, simply follow the instructions below with the ingredients listed.
2 sticks worth of Canna-Butter (See Ganja Butter)
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Oven must be preheated to 375 degrees (190 C).
2) Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl. Set to the side.
3) Cream the butter (softened) and sugar together in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth. Beat in the egg as well as the vanilla extract.
4) Slowly pour in the dry ingredients. Blend them.
5) Roll teaspoon-sized balls of dough and put them on an ungreased cookie sheet(s).
6) Bake 8 – 10 minutes, then let stand at least two minutes without heat on the cookie sheet.
7) Remove and place on a rack or in open air to cool.
Eat and get obliterated within 20 – 40 minutes of ingestion. WOW That’s always the best part!